Monday, September 8, 2008

Keyboard problem fixed

So I haven't been updating because my keyboard has been on the fritz and of course stores here are not open super late so I had yet to buy one until today. I was bummed because it would be a French keyboard and it would take time to get use to. However, it types like an english keyboard when plugged into my computer so I can't actually look at the letters on it because they are wrong! It is way toooooo bizare.

It continues to rain here. Today is nice so I'm sitting outside enjoying the weather before it leaves again! I visited some castles this past weekend. They were beautiful of course. I found the gardens more facinating than the castles though. The students I am with are nice but I often break off from the group so that I can experience more. A group of 10 Americans can be intimidating! I ended up having a successful exchange with a French couple who asked me to take their picture! No english needed and the understood me perfectly.


Chenonceau




Everything is falling into a routine which is nice. I keep finding more and more stores and have only gotten severely lost once (an hour of walking to get back to the house!) The food is absolutely wonderful. My host mother loves to cook and we have huge meals every night. I can never seem to make a dent in what she puts on my plate!

No comments: